- 11th & 12th Grade (who have Psychology in their curriculum)
- Under Graduates
- Post Graduates
- Mental Health Practitioners
(*Note: Based on your requirement of Service, Credits, Duration)
Why Wings Within?
Wings Within is an establishment where it consists of Clinical Psychologists, Rehabilitation Psychologists, Psychotherapists, Counsellors, Special Educators, Speech Therapists and other Consultants who are associated with mental health care. Wings Within is an enterprise who has wide range of clients which includes Schools, Organisations, and other Establishments who require our support.
Our Internship program gives you a firsthand experience with top experts in the field of Mental Health Care. The students are given the unique opportunity not only to observe the experts dealing with clients but be a part in their therapeutic treatment plan and provide their assistance in the client’s successful recovery.
Calling next internship batch!
1. Psychotherapy Sessions
2. Assessment Sessions
3. Behavioral Therapy
4. Counselling Sessions
5. Play Therapy etc.,
List of Assessments You’ll Learn*
- Projective Tests (CAT, TAT, etc.,)
- Intelligent Quotients Tests and Battery (WISC IV, MISIC etc.,)
- Clinical Diagnostic Tests (PANSS, BDI-II, HAM-A etc.,)
- Screening Tests (DST, VSMS, ADHD, SLD etc.,)
- Neurological Assessments (ACE-III, FAB, MMSE etc.,)
- Personality Assessments (16PF, NEO PI-R, IPDE etc.,)
- Other Psychological Tests
*Note: The assessments will be taught depending on the Internship course you choose and your skill set.
THE INTERNSHIP NETWORK
Be a part of Wings Within Network. Join our Facebook, LinkedIn and WhatsApp groups and stay connected. We believe in helping each other and a strong network in the field is an asset you don’t want to miss out on.
- CASE HISTORY TAKING (CHILD & ADULT)
- CASE PRESENTATION
- PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSESSMENTS (UPTO 5)
- PSYCHOLOGY TOPIC PRESENTATION & ASSIGNMENTS
- OBSERVATION & BASIC ASSISTANCE IN THERAPY AND SPECIAL EDUCATION
- MENTAL STATUS EXAMINATION
- ADVANCED PSYCHOLOGICAL TESTS (UPTO 5)
- PLANNING INTERVENTION AND TREATMENT
- CASE FORMULATION
- INTRODUCTION TO PSYCHOTHERAPIES (DISCUSSION)
- THEREPEUTIC INTERVENTION WITH CLIENT
- TWO INDIVIDUAL CASES UNDER SUPERVISION
- THERAPY TECHNIQUES
- RELAXATION TECHNIQUES
- REPORT MAKING (ETHICS)
- Internship Certificate
- Daily Internship Record
- Assignments and Presentations done during Internship
Call us to enquire about our Internship Batch when you want to take the next logical step. We’ll be able to keep up with your course requirements from your University or College. You get an Internship Certificate stating what you got trained in and mention the duration you spent learning here.