All our programs can be customized to suit client needs, viz., for schools, colleges, corporate, NGOs, Government or private sector organizations, family and individuals. A broad categorization is indicated below.
WWFS (WINGS WITHIN for School)We work closely with schools to deliver WHO model for school mental health promotion with overall objective of.
- Creating a sense of community
- Developing children’s personal, social and emotional skills
- Working with parents, teachers and management
- Helping children who are experiencing mental health difficulties
- Helping children with learning difficulties and other special needs
- Aptitude assessment and career path guidance
We partner with schools to cater to their needs in terms of counseling, life skill coaching / training, special education and other related requirements.
WWFC (WINGS WITHIN for Corporate)We act as a mental health partner for organizations (including NGO, government and private sectors organizations), offering an array of services, viz.,
- Employee Assistance Program
- Talent identification through psychometric testing
- Conduct various training programs in the areas of Life Skills, Soft Skills, Stress & Time Management, Personal Grooming, etc.
- NGO programs in delivery of CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)
WWFF (WINGS WITHIN for individuals and families)We partner with every individual in catering to their varied needs like:
- Interpersonal &Communication issues
- Lack of Self-esteem& self-confidence
- Marital discords
- Substance abuse / Chronic illness / depression
- Grief management
- Behavioral problems with children & adolescents
- Other everyday concerns